Copyrights © 2021 Shelmo.eu All rights reserved.
Designed by Wizualion.pl Realizacja Woj.Tech Solutions 2021
Pursuant to Article 13 sections 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (EU Official Journal L 119, p. 1 dated 4 May 2016), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
the company has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
you can contact the Administrator with regard to personal data protection and processing via:
– e-mail address:
– correspondence address:
the legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Company may be:
– your voluntary consent for the processing
– the necessity to process it for the purposes of the agreement or cooperation with the Company or taking actions before its conclusion
– statutory requirements resulting from the laws binding the Company
– the necessity to protect legitimate interests of the Company
– marketing consents provided to the Company
we shall process your personal data, among others:
– to take actions to conclude an agreement or establish cooperation, and to execute the agreement or conduct cooperation
– for communication, identification and providing answers to queries via the Company’s website (www.shelmo.pl)
– for customer complaint handling
– for the Company to meet the legal requirements
– for legitimate interests of the Company
– for marketing and informational purposes
– to conduct the recruitment procedure
you have the right to request from the Company access to your data and demand their rectification, portability, deletion as well as restriction of their processing. Personal data may be corrected or deleted after informing the Company or the person authorized by the Company to process personal data about that, personally at the seat of the Company or via e-mail at email@example.com
by providing data, you declare that it is your own personal data.
the Company, persons with the authorization from the Company to process personal data and persons with whom the Company concluded a personal data processing agreement are the recipients of the personal data.
Your personal data shall be processed for the duration of the cooperation and/or the term of the agreement concluded with the Company and for the period equal to the limitation period of potential claims for not executing or inadequate execution of the agreement/cooperation, and/or torts, and also for the period required by law that imposes specific obligations on the Company that require the processing of personal data, as well as until an objection is raised for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
based on the Client’s personal data, the Administrator shall not make automated decisions regarding them, including decisions resulting from profiling.